|Health & Safety|
|Belle and the Environment|
|Quality and Manufacturing|
The Belle Group is an established manufacturer of light equipment for the Building and Construction markets. Based in the Derbyshire Peak District. In 2009 the company became part of the ALTRAD Group, with its head quarters in Montpellier, France.
Our extensive product range includes:-
- Compacting : Forward plate compactors, Reversible plate compactors, Trench rammers and Twin drum rollers.
- Moving : Minidumpers, Snowploughs.
- Mixing : Electric stirrers, Portable and Compact cement mixers, Large capacity mobile, Site mixers and Skip fed mixers.
- Concreting : Pokers, Flexible shaft pump, Screeds, Trowels and Finishing tools.
- Cutting : Floor saws, Tile saws, Bench saws, Block splitters and Diamond blades.
- Breaking : Hyraulic breakers, Hydraulic packs and tools.
- Wheelbarrows : Belle, Fort, Limex & Richard Wheelbarrows.
- Scaffolding : Plettac Scaffolding, Access Towers, Plettac Staircases, Weather Protection, Frame Systems & Plettac Contur, Plettac assco Grandstand system .
Our Product range is distributed exclusively by rental companies and retailers of Construction Equipment
A European Manufacturer of a full range of Light construction products, with its own production site in England.
|Sheen Factory (UK)|
Belle Products are specially designed for the rental industry:
Belle Group designs all its machines taking into consideration: the expectations of the customers, the specific needs of each market as well as the standards currently in force.
A dynamic and proactive Customer Service Department:
Belle Group, ensures a fast response of the Spares and After Sales Service Organisation. Moreover, our customers have the opportunity to order parts on www.altradbelle247.com.
Commercial support available.
Belle Sales’ Administration Department will provide you with an optimum service:
- Timescale requests
- Machine availability & stock management
- Fast & simple procedure for setting up of accounts
- Despatch & delivery
- Follow up of orders
- Follow up of logistics: sending orders as soon as possible and in the best conditions & follow up of the delivery.
The combination of design and manufacturing expertise, allied to a high level of customer service, means that Belle Group offers its customer a truly global service.